The Best iPhone Cases for Keeping Your Phone Safe But Cute

Is this the best iPhone case?

Hello loves!

I’ve always loved sprucing up my tech with pretty cases and stickers, so when CaseApp got in touch, I was delighted! They offered to send me a phone and laptop case, and wow there were so many to choose from. There really is something to appeal to everyone’s taste. I personally chose this gorgeous light pink design with birds, leaves and bugs (very Pinterest worthy, don’t you think?). I also chose the same print for both, I am in love with the matching aesthetic. On top of the hundreds of designs you can choose from, CaseApp also allows you to design your own. So you can have photos of your loved ones, pets or anything else for that matter! There is almost too much choice!

You may also like: A morning routine for busy millennials

The product quality

The amount of times I drop my phone is actually embarrassing. I am clumsy af, so I need a phone case to cater for that. I have had so many phone cases over the years, with little success of preventing damage to my phone. I noticed straight away after receiving my products that the case was of good quality. It’s sturdy and doesn’t feel like it will snap as most cases do. For my macbook cover, it is really for decorative purposes to match my phone case. But I will say the sticker is of high quality and has a lovely vinyl finish. I don’t want to jinx it, but this may be my best iPhone case to date.

Oh and if you want to get your hands on the cases I purchases, the iPhone one is here and the MacBook sticker is here.

Pin it for later:

the best iphone case from caseapp

If you are in need of a new case for your phone or laptop, let me help you out with a little discount! Use my code Voguemode20 for money off your purchase! Happy shopping!

Love,

voguemodeblog

Share:

7 Comments

1. June 26, 2018 / 9:06 pm

I might get one 🙂

• voguemode
      Author
      June 27, 2018 / 8:00 am

Ah yay! Feel free to use my discount to get a little bit of money off!

2. June 23, 2018 / 2:23 pm

I’ve seen a few reviews recently for Caseapp and they’ve all looked so fabulous! I love their design your own feature too and would love to get my hands on a personalised iPad case when I’ve got the money. I love the designs you’ve chosen and so cute that they match each other!
    Alice Xx

3. Sydney
    June 22, 2018 / 1:19 pm

The print of the cases are adorable!!
    xo, Sydney
    anchoredinthesouth.com

4. June 21, 2018 / 10:13 pm

Okay, they are hella cute. I love that they match. I am living life on the wild side and I currently do not have a case on my iPhone… my heart definitely skips a beat whenever I almost drop it, haha!

Kirstie
    Kirstiekinsblogs

5. June 21, 2018 / 2:15 pm

Wow, they are lovely!
    I have tried Cristian Lacroix phone case (I have found it in TKMaxx, so it actually wasn’t expensive, but was original) and it was best! And also Kate Spade phone cases are awesome and cover the iPhone completely.

6. June 20, 2018 / 8:09 pm

I’ve heard a lot about CaseApp lately! Would definitely love to try out some of their phone cases 🙂 actually, I’m off to have a look now!