I was very kindly nominated for the mystery blogger award by sunburntaloe.com (you should definitely check out this amazing blog too, I love the content!). Thank you for the nomination. The award was created by Okoto Enigma, whose blog you can visit here.
What is the mystery blogger award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo in your post, as well the rules.
2. Thank the person who nominated you; provide a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award; provide a link to their blog.
4. Tell your subscribers three things about you.
5. Re-nominate 10-20 people.
6. Notify the nominees via a blog comment.
7. Ask your nominees 5 questions and one funny question.
8. Share links to your best posts.
3 things about me:
- I am currently studying Psychology at university.
- When I was younger, I had a fear of getting holes in my tights and balloons!
- I’ve been paragliding twice and it’s an incredible experience! (I am definitely an adrenaline junkie)
Questions to answer:
- Do you have a goal in mind for your blog? – As a fairly new blogger, I am only just starting to get to grips with it! My main goals for this year are to be self hosted by the end of the year and to have improved my photography and flatlays.
- Why do you blog? – I have wanted to start a blog for the longest time , but I have never had the guts to take the plunge due to the fear of people not liking/reading my content. I started at the end of last year as a hobby and as a way to publish writing, as I have always loved to write.
- What do you do outside of blogging? – I have started regularly going to the gym since joining uni, which I am actually really enjoying! I spend a lot of time writing essays and revising for my uni course as it is fairly full on! I also enjoy reading and travelling.
- Have you ever taken a break from blogging? – As I have only been blogging for a month or so, nope!
- Favourite memory. – That is a difficult question, there is quite a few! One of my favourites has to be my first date with my boyfriend! I had never been in a relationship until I met him (I went to an all girls high school) so it was a new and amazing experience! And we are still together today, 2 years down the line. 🙂
- What are you currently watching? – I have been meaning to start watching Lucifer for so long! I have heard some really good things.
My questions for my nominees:
- What is your favourite food?
- What is your all time favourite beauty product?
- If you could only use one beauty product, what would it be and why?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- What is your ultimate goal for 2018?
Thanks for reading lovelies! Please check out all these blogs I have tagged, they are some of the ones who inspire me the most! xx